In my portfolio, you will find many pictures. There are all of the compositional tricks: rule of thirds, leading lines, framing, drawing with light, extreme angles, simplicity, macro, and fill in flash. There are also the portraits I took f my “client”. We started learning things about Photoshop, and used them in our pictures. In my portfolios are a few examples of these photo effects. My first formal critique can also be found here, along with my scary effects, my social issue, and my personal words. I feel that my portfolio has progressed since the beginning. You can tell by my art that I’m learning and applying what I’ve learned. I’ve learned a lot about Photoshop, and ways to use the camera to help make my photos the way I want them to be.
This semester I feel that I was most successful with Photoshop. I was able to pick up on it quickly, and I learn new things everyday. I enjoy doing Photoshop, it is fun and its pretty amazing some of things you can do. I struggled with brainstorming. I have a hard time putting my ideas down. Sometimes I'm just blank, or I don’t know how to explain what I want.
Next semester I will improve on my pictures. I will try to be more creative with the camera. I’ve seen improvement in my Photoshop abilities. I’ve really enjoyed everything we’ve done this first semester. I’ve learned a lot and I'm having fun. My artwork is improving, and I hope to be really great at these things we’ve learned by the end of the year. This might be something I’d like to continue to do after high school.
1 comment:
Excellent portfolio so far Caresse. Your artwork has a sensitive touch to it that accounts for the smaller details. I like your perspective of life. Ideas maybe difficult to come by, that is true for most people, but you work at it until the idea comes, which is where many fall short. This sets you apart because it becomes clear that each project you do is spawned from an idea, it gives your art strenght. Keep pushing that creative side, you will continually succeed.
Post a Comment